We are finding an increasing number of clients asking us to handle their homes once they have taken ownership, whether they are vacant or tenanted. As a result, we now offer a property management service.
Property Management - Tenanted
Managing a property can be time consuming and stressful for a landlord. Our property management service allows our clients to enjoy the benefit of their rental investment without the demands that come with being a private landlord. Through our service we protect the value of your property, and ensure that the needs of the tenants are met throughout the tenancy period.
Our tenanted service includes:
- Single point of contact for both the tenant and the landlord
- Co-ordinating all third party services to the property (i.e. garden or pool service)
- Regular inspections of your home
- Ensure compliance with legal responsibilities relating to the tenancy
- Complete a pre tenancy check of the property including an inventory
- Any remedial work required including sourcing reliable and quality third parties, obtaining quotes and checking the work.
For more information about our Property Management Service and how we can assist you, please contact us.
Property Management - Vacant
Leaving your property vacant for weeks or months at a time can be a worrying time for homeowners.
Our vacant management service can ease your mind by helping to ensure that your property stays safe and secure and is ready for you to move back into at any time.
Our vacant property service includes:
- Single point of contact
- 24 hour key holding service for emergencies
- Co-ordinating all third party services to the property
- Collect and forward your mail
- Prepare your property for your arrival by arranging cleaning, ensuring the pool is ready and even groceries are in the fridge
- Carry out regular inspections of your property
For more information about our vacant management service and how we can assist you please contact us.